Customized Yoga Lessons for Students of all Ages & Abilities
- Are you new to Yoga?
- Would you like to deepen your Yoga practice?
- Do you want to benefit from the practice of Yoga but too busy to make it OUT for a class?
Let the Yoga class come to you with private, personalized instruction tailored to your needs, your schedule, and your location.
The goal of private instruction is to help students begin or deepen their own practice. One-on-one and small group instruction may be challenging or restorative in nature, depending upon your needs. Private Yoga Instruction will allow you to explore specific areas of interest such as alignment in postures, breath awareness, meditation, philosophy, and more.
Yoga postures and breathing exercises are selectively chosen and developed based on your goals and ability. Attentively guided by verbal instruction, demonstration, and hands-on direction, private instruction can help you to enhance your yoga practice in a way that is not always attainable in group classes.
Benefits of Private Instruction
- Great for beginners: Work one-on-one with your instructor to learn specific poses and proper alignment.
- Perfect for experienced practitioners: Safely learn advanced poses and breathing exercises.
- Work with injuries: Learn how to modify poses to assist in recovery from injury.
- Invite your friends and family: Small group classes are a great way to connect!
Contact me today to find out more about Private and Small Group Instruction.
“Yoga is a light which, once lit, will never dim. The better you practice, the brighter the flame.”
– B. K. S. Iyengar