Yoga is a time-tested system of exercise and awareness, that All can experience to cultivate boundless levels of physical and mental fitness.
The benefits of Yoga are endless. Through self-observation and practice, we become more aware of our posture and breathing. You will experience increased strength and balance, confidence, improved coordination and, yes, flexibility! All this helps to bring a noticeable reduction in everyday stress. Practice as often as you can. You will likely find that your desire to practice will grow naturally and you will find yourself on your mat more and more!
If you would prefer more personal attention, Yoga & Wellness for All provides private/small group instruction in the comfort of your own home!
Give children the gift of Yoga! Find out more about Yoga for Kids.
ATTENTION, EMPLOYERS – Alleviate stress in the workplace! Offer your employees Wellness in the Workplace!
Contact me today to find out how you can be a part of the growing Yoga & Wellness for All community!
New to Yoga?
- Your clothing should be comfortable and easy to move around in.
- Bring your sense of joy and play to your practice.
- Like with any moderate physical activity, it’s best to be nourished in advance. Try to eat something light an hour or two before class.
- Inform your teacher of any health conditions that may require modifications to your practice.
- Take deep, smooth inhales and exhales through your nose. Your breath will carry you through your practice.
- Listen to your body – it is your best teacher.